GET INVOLVED WITH OpenEI
Easy Ways You Can Get Involved
Are you new to OpenEI, but not sure how to get started? That's ok! Its easy to get involved and contribute to OpenEI.
- Sign up for an account then start contributing wiki content
- Use social media to help share the word about OpenEI
- Join a local energy or technology interest group
Are you interested in adding, contributing, and editing content on OpenEI? Find out how to create and grow OpenEI's content and contribute.
- Create a New Page
- Upload Dataset - txt, zip, xml, csv, xls, xlsx, doc, docx, pdf, json, cbwfdb format
- Upload File - png, gif, jpg, jpeg, pdf, ppt, pptx format
- Join an OpenEI Project - OpenEI projects tackle specific challenges within OpenEI for growing data, content and community
- Requested Pages
- Find Page References in existing articles that have not been created yet
Do you have valuable information and/or data to share, but need help contributing to OpenEI? Find out how to make your high-value information and data available.
- Browse the datasets section and add your dataset, or a valuable external dataset that has not yet been uploaded
Join the OpenEI Community!
OpenEI Community is the place to have meaningful conversations around energy topics. With your log-in account, you can be a part of discussions that are shaping the future of open energy data and resources. You can also start discussions, post questions and help others understand and share thoughts around your topic.
Features of the OpenEI Community