Eltron Research and Development
Eltron Research and Development, located in Boulder, Colorado, provides technical solutions and feasibility studies to companies for emerging new technologies. Eltron Research and Development helps in the following areas:
- "Energy and Fuels - Clean and sustainable energy, novel biofuels synthesis, fuel reforming, gasification, sequestration
- Catalysis - Design, synthesis, evaluation and scale-up of heterogeneous and homogeneous, supported and unsupported materials
- Advanced Materials - Polymers, multifunctional composites, ceramics, novel paints and coatings, chemical energy storage systems, materials molding, nanotubes
- Chemicals & Chemical Processing - Ambient and high temperature chemical processes, electrochemical methodologies
- The Environment - Green water treatment technology, contaminant remediation, sensor technology platforms"
Eltron Research and Development was chosen as one of 8 companies to receive a small business innovation grant by the "U.S. Deparment of Energy. They received $150,000 for developing a process that reduces the energy needed to produces paper.