Vermont Flood Hazard Area and River Corridor General Permit Application
Legal Document- Permit ApplicationPermit Application: Vermont Flood Hazard Area and River Corridor General Permit ApplicationLegal
A developer must submit a General Permit Application for General Permit reporting activities that require an application. The application must, at minimum, include:
- A map clearly showing the location of the proposed activity. To expedite review and authorization, the developer should provide a map generated from the ANR Natural Resources Atlas showing the river corridor and flood hazard area;
- A written description of the proposed project, landowner, abutting landowners, contractors, and consultants with contact information. The written description should clearly indicate which project activity will be conducted as report activity requiring an application and how it will meet the Flood Hazard and River Corridor Standards, CVR 12-030-024 § 29-401; and
- For improvements or repairs to existing structures, the costs of materials, labor, and, for work in excess of $5000, an estimate of fair market value (recent appraisal or tax assessment).
- Vermont Agency of Natural Resources
- Year Signed or Took Effect
- Legal Citation
- 10 V.S.A. 754
- Not Provided
Check for DOI availability: http://crossref.org
- Internet link for Vermont Flood Hazard Area and River Corridor General Permit Application
Vermont Agency of Natural Resources. Vermont Flood Hazard Area and River Corridor General Permit Application(2014).