The Satilla REMC - HomePlus Loan Program
Last modified on February 12, 2015.
Financial Incentive Program
|Name||The Satilla REMC - HomePlus Loan Program|
|Incentive Type||Utility Loan Program|
|Eligible Technologies||Building Insulation, Caulking/Weather-stripping, Central Air conditioners, Doors, Heat pumps, Heat recovery, Windows, Room Air Conditioners|
|Incentive Inactive Date||2013-02-11|
|Energy Category||Energy Efficiency Incentive Programs|
|Amount|| Loans $500 - $3,000 at 7.9% APR up to 24 months|
Loans $3,001 - $7,500 at 7.9% APR, 25 - 60 months
|References||Database of State Incentives for Renewables and Efficiency|
Satilla Rural Electric Member Corporation offers the HomePlus Loan Program to members to install energy efficient improvements in their homes. Members can receive financing for improvements in areas such as heating and cooling, insulation, windows and doors, and weatherization items. There are three tiers of loans which vary depending on amount of the loan:
- $500 - $3,000 have a 7.9% APR up to 24 months
- $3,001 - $7,500 have a 7.9% APR 25 - 60 months
- $7,501 - $25,000 have a 6.5% APR 61 - 84 months
For more information on the HomePlus Loan Program see website.
|Contact Name||Crystal Gill|
|Department|| Satilla Rural Electric Membership Corporation
- Incentive and policy data are reviewed and approved by the N.C. Solar Center's DSIRE project staff.
- "Database of State Incentives for Renewables and Efficiency" Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; name "DSIRE" defined multiple times with different content