PNNL Technology Planning and Deployment Group
(Redirected from Technology Planning and Deployment)
"The Technology Planning & Deployment (TP&D) group is part of the Pacific Northwest National Laboratory's (PNNL's) Energy and Environment Directorate. TP&D staff provide customers with a unique combination of experience and expertise with capabilities in economics and regulatory analysis, systems engineering, marketing, technology adaptation and application, policy analysis, and project management."
- Building and facilities energy utilization assessments, audits, codes & standards, efficiency planning & implementation
- Economic\Regulatory Impact Modeling and Assessments - technology, energy, transportation, environment and national security
- Financial Analyses and Recommendations - commercialization, investment, financial and contracting decisions
- Life-Cycle Analysis - energy costs and consumption, economic options and new technology impacts
- Marketing Definition, outreach plans and materials
- Next generation lighting policy, standards, testing & market adoption
- Project Management - professionally certified managers experienced in delivering projects ranging from research and development to field deployment
- Renewable energy assessments, impacts, and feasibility analyses
- Technology Adaptation, Testing and Deployment
- Technology Assessment and Tracking.