Legal Document- StatuteStatute: Sikes ActLegal
AbstractThe Sikes Act provides for cooperation by the Department of the Interior and Department of Defense with State agencies in planning, development and maintenance of fish and wildlife resources on military reservations throughout the United States.
- Year Signed or Took Effect
- Legal Citation
- 16 USC 670a-670o, 74 Stat. 1052
Sikes Act (1960).
- DoD Guidance for the Implementation of the Sikes Act
- Additional Guidance concerning INRMP Reviews
- Guidance for Coordination on DoD Sikes Act Integrated Natural Resource Management Plans