The State & Local Energy Efficiency Action Network has engaged diverse stakeholder in developing and implementing eight energy efficiency roadmaps. It includes the residential, commercial, and industrial sector, as well as evaluation, measurement and verification, financing, building codes, consumer information and behavior, and utility energy efficiency.
Inputs and Outputs
Inputs include: None
Outputs include: There are many pages of information, Technical Assistance, and Resources to find further information.
The information is organized into eight working groups. These groups can be contacted related to their specific topical focus area. The topic areas are:
- Customer Information and Behavior
- Evaluation, Measurement and Verification
- Existing Commercial Buildings
- Industrial Energy Efficiency and Combined Hat and Power
- Building Energy Codes
- Financing Solutions
- Residential Building Retrofits
- Utility Motivation and Energy Efficiency