RAPID/Roadmap/3-ID-b (1)

From Open Energy Information

< RAPID‎ | Roadmap

RAPIDRegulatory and Permitting Information Desktop Toolkit

Idaho State Land Right-of-Way (3-ID-b)

If a project is located on Idaho state lands or the developer requires access or a right of way across state land then the developer will need a permit from the Idaho Department of Lands.

State Land Right-of-Way Process

3-ID-b.1 to 3-ID-b.2 - Is the Activity for Access or a Right of Way Across State Lands?

If the developer only needs access or a right of way across state lands (i.e., to lay a pipeline), then a Term Easement is required.

Term Easement:


No agencies provided.

| Add an Agency

Contact Information

| Add a Contact


| Add a Reference