From Open Energy Information

< RAPID‎ | Hydropower‎ | Wisconsin

RAPIDRegulatory and Permitting Information Desktop Toolkit
My Projects

Wisconsin Hydropower Transmission & Interconnection(8-WI)

In Wisconsin, a developer may need to obtain either a Certificate of Authority or a Certificate of Public Convenience and Necessity from the Wisconsin Public Service Commission to construct a new electric transmission facility. WPSC – Application Filing Requirements for Transmission Line Projects, at p.1.

More Information

Determine Which State and Federal Permits Apply

Use this overview flowchart and following steps to learn which federal and state permits apply to your projects.

Contact Information

Edit Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
Regional Office Hydropower Contacts

Visit Website

| Add a Contact

List of Reference Sources