RAPID/Hydropower/Mississippi/Construction & Transportation

From Open Energy Information
RAPIDRegulatory and Permitting Information Desktop Toolkit
My Projects

Mississippi Hydropower Construction & Transportation Permits(6-MS)

In Mississippi, a hydropower developer may need an Oversize/Overweight Permit from the Mississippi Department of Transportation to transport loads that exceed the maximum dimensions or weight limit allowed on Mississippi state roads. A developer may also need to obtain a Construction Storm Water Permit from the Mississippi Department of Environmental Quality for storm water discharges during construction activities.

More Information

Determine Which State and Federal Permits Apply

Use this overview flowchart and following steps to learn which federal and state permits apply to your projects.

Contact Information

No contacts have been added

| Add a Contact

List of Reference Sources