RAPID/Hydropower/Indiana/Water Quality

From Open Energy Information

< RAPID‎ | Hydropower‎ | Indiana

RAPIDRegulatory and Permitting Information Desktop Toolkit

Indiana Hydropower Water Quality Assessment(14-IN)

In Indiana, a developer may need to obtain a 401 Water Quality Certification from the Indiana Department of Environmental Management for hydropower projects filed with the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission or the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers that may result in any discharge into the navigable waters of the U.S.

More Information

Determine Which State and Federal Permits Apply

Use this overview flowchart and following steps to learn which federal and state permits apply to your projects.

Contact Information

Edit U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
Section 404 Regulatory Contacts

Visit Website

Edit Bureau of Reclamation
Hydropower Program: Power Resources Office Directory

Visit Website

Edit Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
Regional Office Hydropower Contacts

Visit Website

| Add a Contact

List of Reference Sources