RAPID/Hydropower/Colorado/Construction & Transportation

From Open Energy Information

< RAPID‎ | Hydropower‎ | Colorado

RAPIDRegulatory and Permitting Information Desktop Toolkit
My Projects

Colorado Hydropower Construction & Transportation Permits(6-CO)

In Colorado, a hydropower developer may need a Construction Dewatering Permit or a Construction Storm Water Permit from the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment for storm water and surface discharges during construction. A developer may also need an Extra-legal Vehicle or Load Permit to transport overweight or oversized loads to the construction site.

More Information

Determine Which State and Federal Permits Apply

Use this overview flowchart and following steps to learn which federal and state permits apply to your projects.

Contact Information

No contacts have been added

| Add a Contact

List of Reference Sources