Geothermal Air Quality in Alaska
At a Glance
|State Air Permit Process:||The Air Permit process in Alaska is divided into two divisions: Title I and Title V. The Title I program deals with air construction permits and is specific to minor sources. The Title V program issues operating permits, along with permit avoidance approvals. Both programs work together during the permitting process and specify what construction is allowed, what emission limits must be met, and often how the source can be operated.|||
|Air Permit Agency:||Alaska Department of Environmental Conservation|
State Air Quality Process
Local Air Quality Process
Policies & Regulations
- Air Permit Program Application Forms
- Air Permit Program Information Page
- Alaska Air Permit Program Webpage
- An Introduction to Electric Power Transmission
- Construction and Minor Permit Applications
- Title V Operation Permit Application Webpage
- Title 46 Alaska Statutes (1971).
- Title 18 Alaska Administrative Code Chapter 50 Air Quality Control (2004).