RAPID/BulkTransmission/Wisconsin/Land Access

Jump to: navigation, search


Regulatory and Permitting Information Desktop Toolkit

Wisconsin Bulk Transmission Land Access(3-WI)

In Wisconsin, a developer may also need a Utility Permit from the Wisconsin Department of Transportation to construct, operate and maintain utility facilities within a State trunk highway right-of-way. 66 Wis. Stat. §§ 66.0831.

More Information

Determine Which State and Federal Permits Apply

Use this overview flowchart and following steps to learn which federal and state permits apply to your projects.

Contact Information

No contacts have been added

| Add a Contact

List of Reference Sources

Print PDF