RAPID/BulkTransmission/Nebraska/Land Access

Jump to: navigation, search


Regulatory and Permitting Information Desktop Toolkit

Nebraska Bulk Transmission Land Access(3-NE)

In Nebraska, a transmission developer may need a Utility Easement for projects that require access to state land. 72 N.R.S. § 818. A developer must also obtain an Occupy Right-of-Way Permit from the Nebraska Department of Roads to encroach upon any portion of a State highway right-of-way with an underground or aboveground pipe, pole line, conduit or guy wire. 39 N.R.S. §§ 1359(1), 1361; 410 N.A.C §§ 001.02, 002.02; Department of Roads Permit Application Guidelines, at p.2.

More Information

Determine Which State and Federal Permits Apply

Use this overview flowchart and following steps to learn which federal and state permits apply to your projects.

Contact Information

No contacts have been added

| Add a Contact

List of Reference Sources

Print PDF