RAPID/BulkTransmission/Minnesota/Land Access

Jump to: navigation, search


Regulatory and Permitting Information Desktop Toolkit

Minnesota Bulk Transmission Land Access(3-MN)

In Minnesota, a bulk transmission developer must obtain a Utility Crossing Licensing from the Minnesota Department of Natural Resources to construct transmission lines across state land. A developer may also need to obtain a Utility Accommodation Permit from the Minnesota Department of Transportation in order to construct utility lines in a state highway right-of-way.

More Information

Determine Which State and Federal Permits Apply

Use this overview flowchart and following steps to learn which federal and state permits apply to your projects.

Contact Information

No contacts have been added

| Add a Contact

List of Reference Sources

Print PDF