RAPID/BulkTransmission/Kansas/Land Access

Jump to: navigation, search


Regulatory and Permitting Information Desktop Toolkit

Kansas Bulk Transmission Land Access(3-KS)

In Kansas, a transmission developer may need a State Land Right-of-Way from the state agency with jurisdiction to access state lands. Any Kansas state agency head has authority to grant a right-of-way over, upon or under state land. A developer may also need a Use of Highway Right-of-Way or a Utility Permit Agreement from the Kansas Department of Transportation if the project will involve the installation, relocation, removal, or maintenance along, over or under any state highway right-of-way.

More Information

Determine Which State and Federal Permits Apply

Use this overview flowchart and following steps to learn which federal and state permits apply to your projects.

Contact Information

No contacts have been added

| Add a Contact

List of Reference Sources

Print PDF