Policy Pathways: A Tale of Renewed Cities
When to Use This Tool
While building a low emission strategy for your country's transportation system, this tool is most useful during these key phases of the process:
- Evaluate System - Assessing the current transportation situation
- Assess Opportunities - Identifying opportunities for low-carbon transport
- Develop Alternatives - Building and assessing alternative scenarios
- Prioritize & Plan - Evaluating proposed transport scenarios and choosing next steps
- Implement & Monitor - Launching low-carbon transport systems and measuring their impact
Learn more about the key actions you need to take to build a successful LEDS.
How to Use This Tool
This tool is most helpful when using these strategies:
- Shift - Change to low-carbon modes
Learn more about the avoid, shift, improve framework for limiting air pollutants and greenhouse gas emissions.