- When using Edit with Form, if a company as a relationship with NREL that is categorized as "Other relationship", that information is lost during the edit. In other words, if an existing page shows Relationship Type: Other, when you open up the Edit with Form, the relationship type information (which comes from a drop-down menu) disappears. This only seems to happen with the type Other.
- Fixed - problem was that the values on the individual pages were set as "Other relationship" instead of "Other Relationship" which is what is used in the form.
- We may want to consider allowing multiple entries for Partnership Information. For example, for references, there is a button that says add another reference, maybe we can have something similar for add another partnership? Some companies, such as DuPont, have several different relationships with NREL.
- Not all of the Company pages have the green collapsable box called Information About NREL Partnerships. Here is the list of the ones that don't:
- Think all web urls should be verified. Found a couple so far which weren't quite correct. For instance, should have been .net instead of .com and some came up with other pages selling the domain so guess I didn't do enough checks on what came back. (TAW)