National Grid (Electric) – Small Business Energy Efficiency Program (New Hampshire)
This is the approved revision of this page, as well as being the most recent.
Last modified on February 12, 2015.
Financial Incentive Program
|Name||National Grid (Electric) – Small Business Energy Efficiency Program|
|Incentive Type||Utility Rebate Program|
|Applicable Sector||Commercial, Industrial|
|Eligible Technologies||Custom/Others pending approval, Lighting, Lighting Controls/Sensors, Programmable Thermostats|
|Incentive Inactive Date||2011-05-18|
|Energy Category||Energy Efficiency Incentive Programs|
|Amount||70% of project costs can be paid through a rebate. The remaining 30% can be financed by National Grid with a 0% interest loan, with a payback time of up to 24 months.|
|Maximum Incentive||50% of the project costs are offered in New Hampshire.|
|Date added to DSIRE||2006-04-19|
|Last DSIRE Review||2011-05-18|
| Last Substantive Modification
to Summary by DSIRE
National Grid’s Small/Mid-Sized Business Program is for business customers with an average demand of 300 kilowatts or less per month. The program aids qualifying business customers in installing energy efficient equipment. National Grid provides a free energy audit and report of recommended energy efficiency improvements. If the business customer chooses to make the recommended improvements using National Grid’s vendor and equipment, National Grid will pay 70% of the cost of the installation of energy efficient equipment. The remaining 30% can be paid through the customer’s electric bill, at 0% interest over a maximum period of 24 months. Customers paying their 30% share in a single lump sum are provided a 15% discount. Eligible energy efficient equipment includes: lighting upgrades, energy efficient time clocks, occupancy sensors, programmable thermostats, walk-in and reach-in cooler measures, and other site-specific custom projects. Customers can register online at the website listed above for a free energy audit.
Commercial and industrial customers who are interested in energy efficiency but who do not qualify for the Small/Mid-Sized Business program, may still qualify for other rebate programs offered by National Grid.
|Contact Name||National Grid Energy Efficiency|
- Incentive and policy data are reviewed and approved by the N.C. Solar Center's DSIRE project staff.