Murfreesboro Electric Department - Energy Efficient Water Heater Rebate Program (Tennessee)
Last modified on May 23, 2011.
Financial Incentive Program
|Name||Murfreesboro Electric Department - Energy Efficient Water Heater Rebate Program|
|Incentive Type||Utility Rebate Program|
|Applicable Sector||Commercial, Residential|
|Eligible Technologies||Water Heaters|
|Energy Category||Energy Efficiency Incentive Programs|
|Amount|| 100.00 for replacing a gas water heater with an electric water heater|
25.00 for replacing an electric water heater with an electric water
|Program Administrator||Murfreesboro Electric Department|
|Date added to DSIRE||2006-08-18|
|Last DSIRE Review||2009-07-17|
Murfreesboro Electric Department, in collaboration with the Tennessee Valley Authority offers water heater rebates to its residential and commercial customers through its energy right Water Heater Rebate Program. The exact rebate amount varies.
- $100.00 for replacing a gas water heater with an electric water heater
- $ 25.00 for replacing an electric water heater with an electric water
- $ 50.00 for new single-family homes that have an electric water heater, but do not qualify under the new home incentives
- $ 25.00 per water heater for new multi-family units that do not qualify for the new home incentives
|Contact Name||Customer Service|
|Department||Murfreesboro Electric Department|
|Address||205 North Walnut Street|
|Address 2||P.O. Box 9|
- Incentive and policy data are reviewed and approved by the N.C. Solar Center's DSIRE project staff.