Mini Grid Renewable Energy-Policy and Regulatory Studies
From Open Energy Information
- Promoting Electrification: Regulatory Principles and a Model Law. Kilian Reich, Bernard Tenenbaum and Clemenica Torres, ESMAP
- Independent Evaluation of the ILZRO/RAPS Diesel/PV Hybrid System in Padre Cocha, the Amazon Region of Peru (CONSOLIDATED SUMMARY)
- An ESMAP study presenting technical and economic (part 1), and financial and institutional (part 2) evaluation of the sustainability and replicability of the RAPS system at Padre Cocha, Peru.
- Philippines Rural Electrification Regulatory Framework: Final Draft Report, Alex Sundakov, Castalia Strategic Advisors
- “The Marginalization of “Small is Beautiful”: Micro-hydroelectricity, Common Property, and the Polities of Rural Electricity Provision in Thailand. C.E. Greacen.
- Small is Pitiful: Micro-hydroelectricity and the Politics of Rural Electricity Provision in Thailand, Chris Greacen, Energy and Resources Group, UC Berkeley