MHK ISDB/Instruments/em-trak AIS I100 Identifier
em-trak AIS I100 Identifier
The em-trak AIS I100 Identifier has both GPS and VHF antennas integrated within a security sealed, IP68 waterproof ruggedized shell. Power can be supplied from the vessel or independently from its own internal rechargeable battery which gives up to 7 days of continuous operation between charges.
- Geodetic Position (Position)
- Maritime Mobile Service Identity MMSI (Ship Identification)
- Local Position less than 10km (Ship Tracking)
- Regional Position 10km - 100km (Ship Tracking)
- Local Presence less than 10km (Ship Detection)
- Regional Presence 10km - 100km (Ship Detection)
50 Channel, WAAS enabled, GPS Receiver
No optional sensors provided. Please add sensors.
Guides and Manuals
Product Web Page: https://em-trak.com/#140
Notes, Considerations & Recommendations