MHK ISDB/Instruments/Loggerhead Remora-ST Glider Acoustic Datalogger
< MHK ISDB(Redirected from MHK ISDB/Instruments/Remora-ST Glider Acoustic Datalogger)
Loggerhead Remora-ST Glider Acoustic Datalogger
The Remora-ST is a self-contained acoustic recorder designer to attach to ROVs, Gliders, and AUVs. Sealed in acoustically transparent polyurethane gives max dpepth of 3000m. Adjustable sample rates.
- Sound Pressure Level (Sound Pressure)
- Presence (Animal Detection)
- Vocalization (Animal Detection)
- Vocalization (Animal Identification)
- Local Presence less than 10km (Ship Detection)
Max sample rate 288 kHz - measures frequency to 144 kHz
No optional sensors provided. Please add sensors.
Guides and Manuals
Product Web Page: http://loggerhead.com/collections/all/products/glider-recorder
Notes, Considerations & Recommendations
Solid potted housing: 3000 m depth rating