MHK ISDB/Instruments/Microstrain 3DM-RQ1-45
< MHK ISDB
The 3DM-RQ1™-45 Ruggedized Tactical Grade GPS-Aided Inertial Navigation System (GPS/INS) combines a MEMS inertial sensor core with a high sensitivity GPS receiver, and a sophisticated Extended Kalman Filter to generate optimal position, velocity, and attitude (PVA) estimates. Ruggedized enclosure designed to meet DO-160G for deployment in harsh environments.
- 3-Axis Acceleration (Translation)
- 3-Axis Position (Translation)
- 3-Axis Velocity (Translation)
- 3-Axis Angular Position (Rotation)
- 3-Axis Angular Rate (Rotation)
- Heading (Orientation)
- Roll and Pitch (Orientation)
- Temperature (Internal Environment)
No optional sensors provided. Please add sensors.
Guides and Manuals
Product Web Page: http://www.microstrain.com/inertial/rq1
Notes, Considerations & Recommendations
Software development kit available.