MHK ISDB/Instruments/Microstrain 3DM-GX4-25
The 3DM-GX4-25™ is the smallest, lightest, highest performing AHRS in its class. It utilizes today's highest performance MEMS sensor technology and dual on-board processors running a sophisticated Adaptive Kalman Filter to provide excellent static and dynamic attitude estimates and inertial measurements. This is the Altitude and Heading Reference System (AHRS).
- 3-Axis Acceleration (Translation)
- 3-Axis Position (Translation)
- 3-Axis Velocity (Translation)
- 3-Axis Angular Position (Rotation)
- 3-Axis Angular Rate (Rotation)
- Heading (Orientation)
- Roll and Pitch (Orientation)
- Temperature (Internal Environment)
No optional sensors provided. Please add sensors.
Guides and Manuals
Product Web Page: http://www.microstrain.com/inertial/3dm-gx4-25
Notes, Considerations & Recommendations