MHK ISDB/Instruments/Microstrain 3DM-GX3-35
The 3DM-GX3-35 high-performance, miniature AHRS (attitude heading reference system) with GPS, combines MEMS sensor technology and a highly sensitive embedded GPS receiver. The Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) includes direct measurement of acceleration, angular rate, and atmospheric pressure. This is the fully intgrated Position, Velocity Altitude (PVA) model of the 3DM-GX3 line.
- 3-Axis Acceleration (Translation)
- 3-Axis Position (Translation)
- 3-Axis Velocity (Translation)
- 3-Axis Angular Position (Rotation)
- 3-Axis Angular Rate (Rotation)
- Heading (Orientation)
- Roll and Pitch (Orientation)
- Temperature (Internal Environment)
No optional sensors provided. Please add sensors.
Guides and Manuals
Product Web Page: http://www.microstrain.com/inertial/3dm-gx3-35
Notes, Considerations & Recommendations
Some discrepency in documentation as to whether includes Barometric Pressure sensor or not.