MHK ISDB/Instruments/MTi-G-710 GPS Inertial Sensor
MTi-G-710 GPS Inertial Sensor
The MTi-G-700 GPS/INS is a GPS-aided, IMU-enhanced GPS/INS that offers high-quality orientation and position. The MTi-G-700 GPS/INS is part of the high-performance MTi 100-series.
- 3-Axis Acceleration (Translation)
- 3-Axis Velocity (Translation)
- 3-Axis Position (Translation)
- 3-Axis Angular Rate (Rotation)
- 3-Axis Angular Acceleration (Rotation)
- 3-Axis Angular Position (Rotation)
- Geodetic Position (Position)
- Heading (Orientation)
- Roll and Pitch (Orientation)
- Barometric Pressure (Air)
No optional sensors provided. Please add sensors.
Guides and Manuals
Product Web Page: https://www.xsens.com/products/mti-g-710/
Notes, Considerations & Recommendations
works best with vent to outside for barometer operation. Many configurations available. Consult the website.