MHK ISDB/Instruments/Comar AIS-3R Receiver
Comar AIS-3R Receiver
The AIS-3R is a high performance, dual channel AIS receiver, with outputs for both NMEA 0183 and USB. The AIS-3R reads and decodes all AIS messages that are specified and transmitted by AIS Class A and Class B tranponders, AIS SARTs and Aids to Navigation. The AIS targets together with all the static and dynamic information received can be displayed on any AIS compatible Chart Plotter or PC navigation program.
- Maritime Mobile Service Identity MMSI (Ship Identification)
- Local Position less than 10km (Ship Tracking)
- Regional Position 10km - 100km (Ship Tracking)
- Trajectory (Ship Tracking)
- Local Presence less than 10km (Ship Detection)
- Regional Presence 10km - 100km (Ship Detection)
No optional sensors provided. Please add sensors.
Guides and Manuals
Product Web Page: http://www.comarsystems.com/ais_3r.html
Notes, Considerations & Recommendations