MHK ISDB/Instruments/AMEC CYPHO-150 AIS Receiver
AMEC CYPHO-150 AIS Receiver
CYPHO-150G includes input for GPS, RS-232, and Ethernet.
The AMEC CYPHO-150 is an AIS receiver. It receives AIS navigation data from AIS-equipped vessels nearby and the data is utilized to improve navigation safety. CYPHO-150 is designed to inter-operate with AIS Class A or Class B transponders, or any other AIS station operating on the AIS VHF data link. Equipped with standard USB and NMEA0183, CYPHO-150 allows connectivities to most available peripherals in the market.
- Maritime Mobile Service Identity MMSI (Ship Identification)
- Local Position less than 10km (Ship Tracking)
- Regional Position 10km - 100km (Ship Tracking)
- Trajectory (Ship Tracking)
- Local Presence less than 10km (Ship Detection)
- Regional Presence 10km - 100km (Ship Detection)
No optional sensors provided. Please add sensors.
Guides and Manuals
Product Web Page: http://www.alltekmarine.com/products_detail.php?bgid=4&gid=10
Notes, Considerations & Recommendations