MHK ISDB/Instruments/AMEC CAMINO-701 AIS Class A Transponder
AMEC CAMINO-701 AIS Class A Transponder
The AMEC CAMINO-701 is an AIS Class A transponder for both SOLAS and inland vessels. Fully certified to latest international standards, the transponder is ready for worldwide deployment. Complies with internationals standards for Class A AIS systems.
- Geodetic Position (Position)
- Maritime Mobile Service Identity MMSI (Ship Identification)
- Local Position less than 10km (Ship Tracking)
- Regional Position 10km - 100km (Ship Tracking)
- Trajectory (Ship Tracking)
- Local Presence less than 10km (Ship Detection)
- Regional Presence 10km - 100km (Ship Detection)
See specification document for antenna details. Position accuracies are limited by GPS and correction software.
No optional sensors provided. Please add sensors.
Guides and Manuals
Product Web Page: http://www.alltekmarine.com/products_detail.php?bgid=1&gid=5
Notes, Considerations & Recommendations