MHK ISDB/Instruments/AMEC CAMINO-108 AIS Class B Transponder
AMEC CAMINO-108 AIS Class B Transponder
CAMINO-108 is AMEC´s new generation class B AIS transponder. It allows exchange of AIS messages with other AIS equipped vessels within VHF range – the essential way to improve collision avoidance on the water. The dual-channel receivers ensure maximum reception of available AIS messages. Its NMEA2000, NMEA0183 and waterproof USB port enable simple integration with chart plotters and PCs. Built-in SD card slot makes storage of AIS data easier than ever. Conforms to all international standards related to AIS Class B Transponders.
- Geodetic Position (Position)
- Maritime Mobile Service Identity MMSI (Ship Identification)
- Local Position less than 10km (Ship Tracking)
- Regional Position 10km - 100km (Ship Tracking)
- Trajectory (Ship Tracking)
- Local Presence less than 10km (Ship Detection)
- Regional Presence 10km - 100km (Ship Detection)
No optional sensors provided. Please add sensors.
Guides and Manuals
Product Web Page: http://www.alltekmarine.com/products_detail.php?bgid=2&gid=41
Notes, Considerations & Recommendations