LEDS Finance Technical Assistance
From Open Energy Information
LEDS Expert Assistance on Finance
Do you need support in developing your finance, investment, or funding strategy for a low emission project? The partnership’s Finance Technical Assistance Program is an advisory network that can connect with you an extensive, virtual network of LEDS finance professionals at no cost. See the guidelines below and submit your request by clicking on the green button at the bottom of the page.
Who is Eligible for Assistance?
The LEDS Expert Assistance on Finance service is available to government agencies preparing and implementing LEDS and to technical institutes supporting these agencies. See About Us for more details.
What Types of Assistance are Available?
Inquiries should be related to development of LEDS financing strategies and programs. The team will, at no cost, consult via phone and email to:
- Review your draft financing strategies
- Compile information on financing, investment, and funding options
- Advise on policies and measures for mobilizing investment
- Provide information to help match your project to finance, investment and funding sources
- Identify opportunities and sources for LEDS finance capacity building.
- Cash Loans
Who Provides Assistance?
Our network of financial advisors includes experts from:
The expert finance team collaborates closely with the CDKN Climate Finance Advisory Service and the Clean Energy Solutions Center Ask an Expert program.
How Do I Submit a Request?
After you submit a request, the moderator will initiate a conversation within two business days, and an expert will contact you shortly thereafter.
Make a Request
For additional information about this service, please contact:
- Bethany Speer
- LEDS Global Partnership Secretariat
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory