The working groups of the LEDS Global Partnership develop and deliver technical resources, training, expert assistance, and match-making. And, they engage with current topical networks and convene virtual forums.
Work Stream—LEDS Planning Processes
- Facilitator and Process Training for Research Leads
- Subnational Integration of LEDS
- Climate Resilience Integration to LEDS
Work Stream—Analysis and Tools
- Development Impacts Assessment Working Group
- Green Growth Best Practices
- Climate Smart Planning Platform
- Transport Working Group
- Agriculture, Forestry and Land Use Working Group
- Energy Working Group
- Waste Management Working Group
LEDS GP regional networks engage the working groups the LEDS GP Secretariat, and others to meet country and regional needs.