Help:Copying Page Content to New Page
To copy a page to a new page
- Go to the page you want to copy
- Click "Edit" under "Page Actions".
- Do a "Select all" (Ctrl+A) of the page content in the box and copy (Ctrl-C) the content.
- In another window or tab, create a new page name using the url. You can use the wiki's URL for creating a new page.
The URL to an article of the wiki is usually something like this:
If you replace
ARTICLEwith the name of the page you wish to create, you will be taken to a blank page which indicates that no article of that name exists yet. Clicking the "Create" button at the top of the page will take you to the edit page for that article, where you can create the new page by pasting (Ctrl+V) your text, and clicking submit.
- Save the new page by clicking on the "Save Page" button at the bottom of the page.