General Renewable Energy-Policy and Regulatory Studies
- Regulator's Handbook on Renewable Energy Programs & Tariffs, The Center for Resource Solutions.
- Conference Issue Paper, Renewables 2004, International Conference for Renewable Energies
- Electricity, Renewables and Climate Change: Searching for a Cost-Effective Policy, Karen Palmer and Dallas Burtraw, Resources for the Future
- Global Renewable Energy Markets and Policies, Eric Martinot, University of Maryland, School of Public Affairs
- The Case for Renewable Energies: Thematic Background Paper, José Goldemberg, Instituto de Electronica e Energia Universidade de São Paulo
- National Policy Instruments, Policy Lessons for the Advancement and Diffusion of Renewable Energy Technologies around the World, Thematic Background Paper, Janet L. Sawin, Worldwatch Institute
- Vietnam, Renewable Energy Action Plan, ESMAP