GIZ Sourcebook Module 7a: Gender and Urban Transport: Smart and Affordable
When to Use This Tool
While building a low emission strategy for your country's transportation system, this tool is most useful during these key phases of the process:
- Evaluate System - Assessing the current transportation situation
- Prioritize & Plan - Evaluating proposed transport scenarios and choosing next steps
- Implement & Monitor - Launching low-carbon transport systems and measuring their impact
Learn more about the key actions you need to take to build a successful LEDS.
How to Use This Tool
This tool is most helpful when using these strategies:
- Improve - Enhance infrastructure & policies
Learn more about the avoid, shift, improve framework for limiting air pollutants and greenhouse gas emissions.
This sourcebook on sustainable urban transport addresses the key areas of a sustainable transport policy framework for a developing city. The sourcebook consists of more than 25 modules. It is also complimented by a series of training documents and other material available from http://www.sutp.org
This tool is available for download in multiple languages
- English: http://www.sutp.org/component/phocadownload/category/55-7a?download=116:7a-gut-en
- Español: http://www.sutp.org/component/phocadownload/category/55-7a?download=117:7a-gut-es