GIZ Sourcebook Module 5c: Noise and its Abatement
When to Use This Tool
While building a low emission strategy for your country's transportation system, this tool is most useful during these key phases of the process:
- Assess Opportunities - Identifying opportunities for low-carbon transport
Learn more about the key actions you need to take to build a successful LEDS.
How to Use This Tool
This tool is most helpful when using these strategies:
- Avoid - Cut the need for travel
- Shift - Change to low-carbon modes
- Improve - Enhance infrastructure & policies
Learn more about the avoid, shift, improve framework for limiting air pollutants and greenhouse gas emissions.
This sourcebook on Sustainable Urban Transport addresses the key of sustainable transport policy framework for a developing city. The sourcebook consists of more than 31 modules. It is also complimented by a series of training documents and other material available from .
This tool is available for download in multiple languages
- English: http://www.sutp.org/component/phocadownload/category/50-5c?download=100:5c-noi-en
- 中国的: http://www.sutp.org/component/phocadownload/category/50-5c?download=101:5c-noi-cn
- Español: http://www.sutp.org/component/phocadownload/category/50-5c?download=102:5c-noi-es