Form: Form EIA-860
AbstractThe U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) requires certain developers of electric generating plants (meeting certain thresholds) to submit an Annual Electric Generator Report, so that the EIA may collect and publish data on the status of the Nation's existing and proposed electric generating plants.
- Form Type
- Required Reporting Document/Form
- Form Topic
- Annual Electric Generator Report
- U.S. Energy Information Administration
- Publisher Not Provided, 1974
- Not Provided
Check for DOI availability: http://crossref.org
- Internet link for Form EIA-860
U.S. Energy Information Administration. Form: Form EIA-860. 1974.