Energy Bundle Bonus (WPS Customers Only)
Last modified on February 12, 2015.
Financial Incentive Program
Focus on Energy and Wisconsin Public Service (WPS) has teamed up to offer bonuses for facilities installing energy efficiency. The Focus program offers financial incentives to eligible business customers* who install many types of qualifying energy efficient equipment. The program offers both prescriptive incentives for a variety of specific improvements and custom incentives for improvements that do not fall under any of the prescriptive listings. More information on the standard Focus incentives is located here. WPS customers are eligible for additional bonuses on top of the Focus standard incentives.
- Customers who install 2 unrelated projects earn a 25% bonus
- Customers who install 3 unrelated projects earn a 50% bonus
- Customers who install 4 unrelated projects earn a 75% bonus
- Customers who install 5 unrelated projects earn a 100% bonus
The program website provides an explanation of the term "unrelated projects." In order to collect bonus incentives, customers should fill out the bonus incentive application and attach it to the appropriate standard incentive application. Projects must be completed by December 31, 2012.
|Contact Name||Focus on Energy|
|Department||Focus on Energy|
|Address||1 S Pinckney St., Suite 340|
- Incentive and policy data are reviewed and approved by the N.C. Solar Center's DSIRE project staff.