LBNL Developing Countries Studies
LBNL's International Energy Studies Group is involved in a number of activities relating to energy use in developing countries and climate change.
- Developed international energy use data and emissions scenarios for the EPA report to Congress on Policy Options for Stabilizing Global Climate, 1989
- Organized and led studies of 12 developing countries on mitigation costs and emissions scenarios, 1991 and 1994 Special Issues of Energy Policy
- Technical lead for climate change mitigation analysis for the US Country Studies Program
- 1993-9, GEF/UNEP Country Studies
- 1992-98, and GEF/UNDP/ADB Asia Studies (ALGAS)
- 1995-99. Numerous reports and five special journal issues AMBIO, Environmental Management, Applied Energy, Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies, Interciencia
- Supported development of national communications for China, India, and Brazil." 
LBNL IES Group continues initiatives with developing countries to conduct studies related to clean energy development.
Other India specific presentations are also available at the Developing Countries Studies website.