Columbia River PUD - Heat Pump Rebate Program (Oregon)
Last modified on May 24, 2011.
Financial Incentive Program
|Name||Columbia River PUD - Heat Pump Rebate Program|
|Incentive Type||Utility Rebate Program|
|Eligible Technologies||Heat pumps|
|Energy Category||Energy Efficiency Incentive Programs|
|Amount||600 or 1300, depending on equipment efficiency ratings|
|Installation Requirements||Heat pumps must be installed by a participating heat pump dealer.|
|Program Administrator||Columbia River PUD|
|Date added to DSIRE||2006-09-13|
|Last DSIRE Review||2009-05-21|
Columbia River PUD offers rebates to their residential customers who install qualifying heat pumps. The amount varies depending on the heat pump efficiency level:
- $600 rebate for heat pumps with a HSPF* from 8.0 - 8.49 and a SEER** of 13.0 or higher
- $1,300 rebate for heat pumps with a HSPF* of 8.5 or greater and a SEER** of 14.0 or higher
- HSPF (Heating Season Performance Factor) is a performance rating standard that accounts for changes in outdoor temperature, defrosting, fans, supplemental heat, and on/off cycles.
- SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) denotes efficiency in air conditioning mode.
Equipment must be installed by a participating heat pump dealer. Click here for a list.
|Contact Name||Energy Experts|
|Department||Columbia River PUD|
|Address||PO Box 1193|
|Place||St. Helens, Oregon|
|Phone 2||(503) 397-1844|
- Incentive and policy data are reviewed and approved by the N.C. Solar Center's DSIRE project staff.