China-REEEP EERE Activities
REEEP activities in China include:
- Road-map development for government procurement for energy-efficient products among APEC economies - Harmonisation roadmap for government procurement for energy efficient products through market and policy research.
- National Action Plan for Rural Biomass Renewable Energy Development in China - To develop a National Action Plan for rural biomass based energy in China with supporting documentation.
- Business Model Development for Biogas Electric Power Generation at Livestock Farms in China - A business model to design, finance, build, integrate, and operate large-scale biogas facilities at livestock farms in China through market channels
- Development of Evaluation Criteria for LEDs to support NDRC's Energy Efficiency Policy Implementation - To develop a set of up-to-date practical test methods and evaluation criteria for LED lighting products in China, and use the technical # methods established to steer the development of the LED lighting industry as a whole.
- Promoting Sustainable Finance for Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Projects in China - To develop a transparent and competitive financial market so that a wide range of financial tools and risk mitigation instruments are available for RE and EE projects in China.
- Breaking the risk barrier for institutional investment in clean energy in emerging markets
- China roadmap for 30% renewable energy penetration by 2030
- Development of energy consumption quota for government agencies in Chongqing, China
- Efficiency Power Plant (EPP) Implementation in Jiangsu, China
- Identifying corporate best practice in clean energy in emerging economies
- Market-based operating mechanism for large-scale biogas plants in China
- Millennium Development Goal Financing Facility (MDGFF) ? Participatory Business Planning
- Panzhihua?s Pilot Action towards Sustainable Energy City
- Policy support for Beijing's industrial energy planning
- REEEP Renewable Energy & Energy Efficiency Status Report on China
- Roadmap for small wind power in China
- Scale-up of Gold Standard expertise in emerging markets
- Study on a financing mechanism to accelerate building energy efficiency in China