CDKN-CARICOM-A Regional Implementation Plan for CARICOM’s Regional Climate Change Resilience Framework
"The CDKN is working with climate risk-management firm Acclimatise to help Caribbean governments come up with a regional Implementation Plan (IP) for coping with climate change.
- CARICOM (the Caribbean Community and Common Market) Heads of Government have already approved a Regional Framework for Achieving Development *Resilient to Climate Change. Now, the CDKN and Acclimatise are working with country governments to translate this framework into action.
- Putting the framework into action will involve:
- Establishing how regional and country bodies will work together
- Securing investment to support the action plan
- Proposing a monitoring and evaluation system
- Obtaining buy-in for the action plan from Governments and relevant funders across the region"