Missouri River Energy Services (23 Member Cooperatives) - Business Energy Efficiency Rebate
This is the approved revision of this page, as well as being the most recent.
Last modified on February 12, 2015.
Financial Incentive Program
Bright Energy Solutions offers energy efficiency cash incentive programs to residential and business customers of municipal utilities that are members of Missouri River Energy Services. In Minnesota, this includes:
- Adrian Public Utilities
- Alexandria Light and Power
- Barnesville Municipal Utilities
- Benson Municipal Utilities
- Breckenridge Public Utilities
- Detroit Lakes Public Utilities
- Elbow Lake Muncipal Electric
- Henning Municipal Utilities
- Jackson Municipal Utilities
- Lake Park Public Utilities
- Lakefield Public Utilities
- Luverne Municipal Utilities
- Madison Municipal Utilities
- Marshall Municipal Utilities
- Melrose Public Utilities
- Moorhead Public Service
- Ortonville Municipal Utilities
- Sauk Centre Public Utilities
- St. James Public Utilities
- Staples Water and Light
- Wadena Electric and Water Dept.
- Westbrook Public Utilities
- Worthington Public Utilities
Rebates are offered for a variety of efficient technologies and measures including: compressed air system efficiency, HVAC, lighting, VFDs, cooking equipment, and custom projects. Rebates vary from one participating utility to another. For specific details on the incentives offered by a particular utility, check the program web site.
|Contact Name||Bright Energy Solutions|
|Department||Missouri River Energy Solutions|
|Address||3724 West Avera Drive|
|Address 2||PO Box 88920|
|Place||Sioux Falls, South Dakota|
- Incentive and policy data are reviewed and approved by the N.C. Solar Center's DSIRE project staff.