Business Energy Efficiency Rebate (Offered by 11 Utilities) (South Dakota)
Last modified on February 12, 2015.
Financial Incentive Program
|Name||Residential Energy Efficiency Rebates (Offered by 11 Utilities)|
|Incentive Type||Utility Rebate Program|
|Eligible Technologies||Boilers, Central Air conditioners, Custom/Others pending approval, Dishwasher, Furnaces, Heat pumps, Lighting, Lighting Controls/Sensors, Motor VFDs, Programmable Thermostats, Water Heaters, LED Exit Signs, Commercial Cooking Equipment, Commercial Refrigeration Equipment, Food Service Equipment, Geothermal Heat Pumps, LED Lighting, Heat Pump Water Heaters|
|Energy Category||Energy Efficiency Incentive Programs, Renewable Energy Incentive Programs|
|Amount||Varies by Technology|
|Program Administrator||Bright Energy Solutions/Missouri River Energy Services|
Bright Energy Solutions offers energy efficiency cash incentive programs to residential and business customers of municipal utilities that are members of Missouri River Energy Services. In South Dakota, this includes:
- Beresford Municipal Utilities
- Big Stone City Municipal Utilities
- Brookings Municipal Utilities
- Burke Municipal Utilities
- City of Faith
- City of Pickstown
- Flandreau Municipal Utilities
- Fort Pierre Municipal Utilities
- Pierre Municipal Utilities
- Vermillion Light and Power
- Watertown Municipal Utilities Dept.
- Winner Municipal Utilities
Rebates are offered for a variety of efficient technologies and measures including: compressed air system efficiency, HVAC, lighting, VFDs, cooking equipment, and custom projects. Rebates vary from one participating utility to another. For specific details on the incentives offered by a particular utility, be sure to check that program's webpage.
|Contact Name||Bright Energy Solutions|
|Department||Missouri River Energy Solutions|
|Address||3724 West Avera Drive|
|Address 2||PO Box 88920|
|Place||Sioux Falls, South Dakota|
- Incentive and policy data are reviewed and approved by the N.C. Solar Center's DSIRE project staff.