Avista Utilities (Electric) - Commercial Lighting Energy Efficiency Program (Washington)
Last modified on February 12, 2015.
Financial Incentive Program
|Name||Avista Utilities (Electric) - Commercial Lighting Energy Efficiency Program|
|Incentive Type||Utility Rebate Program|
|Eligible Technologies||Lighting, Lighting Controls/Sensors, LED Lighting|
|Energy Category||Energy Efficiency Incentive Programs|
|Amount|| Custom Incentive: $0.08-$0.20 /first year kWh saved|
|Equipment Requirements||Eligibility for lighting products not listed in the T12 Conversion Form or Interior/Exterior Non-T12 Form (available on the program website) will be handled on a site-specific basis.|
|Installation Requirements||Incentives are for Avista customers of rate schedules 11 or above.|
|Program Administrator||Avista Utilities|
Avista Utilities' Commercial Lighting Program provides incentives for lighting upgrades. New construction projects and proved energy saving lighting measures not listed on rebate form are evaluated on a site-specific basis. Incentive amounts vary; some common lighting upgrades eligible for incentives through the program include:
- T12 fluorescents to T8 fluorescents
- High bay HID lighting to T5 or T8 fluorescents
- High bay HID lighting to pulse-start metal halide lighting
- Incandescent to compact fluorescents or cold cathode fluorescents
- Incandescent exit signs to LED exit signs
For more information regarding lighting requirements, incentive amounts, and program guidelines, visit Avista's website or contact the utility directly.
|Contact Name||Avista Utilities|
|Address||PO Box 3727|
|Contact Name||Camille Martin|
- Incentive and policy data are reviewed and approved by the N.C. Solar Center's DSIRE project staff.