Aspen Environmental Group
"Aspen Environmental Group is dedicated to continuous improvement in the understanding of the relationships between human activities and the environment. We are committed to providing practical solutions in support of a strong economy and industrial progress, based on the principles of sustainable use of Earth's resources and maintenance of a safe and healthy environment."
Aspen Environmental Group was founded in 1991. The main focus of the group is to strengthen the understanding of the human to environment relationship. They want to provide as many resources as possible to support the economy and improve and maintain the protection of the environment and it's resources.
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Mitigation Monitoring, Compliance, and Reporting
- Power Generation and Energy Infrastructure
- Integrated Energy Analysis and Planning
- Biological Surveys and Impact Assessment
- Habitat Restoration
- Air Quality Permitting and Modeling
- Public Participation and Community Involvement
- Water-related Compliance & Permitting
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- System Safety and Technology Evaluation