Amicalola EMC - Energy Resource Conservation (ERC) Loan (Georgia)
Last modified on February 12, 2015.
Financial Incentive Program
|Name||Amicalola EMC - Energy Resource Conservation (ERC) Loan|
|Incentive Type||Utility Loan Program|
|Eligible Technologies||Building Insulation, Caulking/Weather-stripping, Central Air conditioners, Custom/Others pending approval, Doors, Duct/Air sealing, Heat pumps, Windows, Dual Fuel Heat Pump|
|Energy Category||Energy Efficiency Incentive Programs|
|Amount||up to 7,000|
|Terms|| Rate: 5%|
Repayment: up to 7 years
|Program Administrator||Amicalola Electric Membership Corporation|
Amicalola Electric Membership Corporation offers qualified members low interest loans for energy efficiency improvements in existing homes through the Energy Resource Conservation Loan. Qualified applicants must meet the following criteria:
- The residence must be a permanent foundation home with a house-type roof
- Provide Amicalola EMC with a deed to secure debt, including a warranty deed with property description, estimate of work
- Maintain a good payment history with Amicalola EMC
- Meet a satisfactory credit check through Equifax Credit Services.
For additional information contact the Customer Service Department or call 706-253-5200.
|Contact Name||Customer Service Department|
|Department||Amicalola Electric Membership Corporation|
|Address||544 Hwy 515 South|
|Phone 2||(706) 253-5251|
- Incentive and policy data are reviewed and approved by the N.C. Solar Center's DSIRE project staff.