Aiken Electric Cooperative Inc - Residential Water Heater Rebate Program (South Carolina)
Last modified on February 12, 2015.
Financial Incentive Program
|Name||Aiken Electric Cooperative Inc - Residential Water Heater Rebate Program|
|Incentive Type||Utility Rebate Program|
|Eligible Technologies||Water Heaters|
|Energy Category||Energy Efficiency Incentive Programs|
|Amount|| Free high efficiency water Heater; $200 installation fee|
Water heater and timer with normal installation: $2.50 credit for 10 years
|References||Database of State Incentives for Renewables and Efficiency|
Aiken Electric Cooperative offers residential members rebates for installing high-efficiency electric water heaters and/or timers in their homes. Customers have four rebate options:
- A member may choose a free, new high-efficiency 50-gallon or 80-gallon electric water heater from AEC without a timer and pay a $200 installation fee. You can either pay the installation fee up front or take up to 36 months to pay by having a monthly payment amount added to your electric bill. A 9.9% interest rate will apply.
- A member may choose a free, new high-efficiency 50-gallon or 80-gallon electric water heater from AEC with a timer and receive free installation AND a $2.50 per month credit for 10 years.
- A member may choose to have a timer only installed on their existing electric water heater and receive a $200 cash payment from AEC and a $2.50 per month credit for 10 years.
- For building an all electric, energy-efficient, new construction contract home, the member/buyer will receive $250 cash.
For more information see web site.
|Contact Name||Aiken Electric Cooperative|
|Department||Aiken Electric Cooperative|
|Address||2790 Wagener Rd|
|Address 2||P.O Box 417|
|Place||Aiken, South Carolina|
- Incentive and policy data are reviewed and approved by the N.C. Solar Center's DSIRE project staff.